Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just a little something. . .



Just a quick little layout of my daughter. I just love this picture and how she is peeking out from behind the covers. I haven't had a lot of time to scrapbook for some reason lately. I was happy to have had a moment to put something down.


Another "little something" is that I won a $10 shopping spree at SB.com. I was so excited! I never won a contest on a website before. I got my winnings:




I decided to just go with black letter stickers. You can never have enough, right?

In other news, I am terribly anxious about the biggest loser competition in my department. I really don't see my biggest threat eating that often and I'm worried. I REALLY want to win that money. I mean, I've already got some serious scrappy plans for that money! But, I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much. If it is for me, it will be. (That's what I keep telling myself anyway). I started exercising as much as I can and I am eating plenty of veggies and drinking 100+ oz of water a day so I don't think there is much more I can do. We'll have to wait and see what the scale says.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on winning the 10 dollar spree! The layout of you daughter is so cute. It is a great pic!

Good luck with your biggest lose competition at work. You can do it!

Jeni Boisvert said...

Awesome layout Tiersa! What a cutie pie she is! I've never won a scrapbook contest...heck...I don't think I've won any constest, lol Congrats!

Unknown said...

good luck with the weight loss. Your daughter is beautiful!

TanishaRenee said...

beautiful design!! Way to go with the contest win...good luck with the weight loss!

Jennifer Priest said...

Such a cute layout!! And what fun goodies you picked out--love those American Crafts Thickers!!