Thursday, March 20, 2008

I WON!!!!

That's right! I am the Biggest Loser of the E-Commerce department! LOL! I won $800, but I gave $200 to the girl who came in second.

I spent all of the money already. I took my family out to dinner, bought a bunch of scrapbook stuff, got my kid's Easter stuff and my husband some Blu ray discs and a PS3 video game. I took my mom out to lunch. Oh, I bought a new dress, shirt, and pants. I got a magazine subscription and bought some custom hair bows for my baby girl. $600 sure does go fast!

Anyway, I am so proud of myself! I really accomplished something. Even though I have been eating out of control since I found out I won! LOL! I am giving myself a week off and then it is back to low carb and exercise.

Thanks to all of you who supported me!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Congratulations! Its fantastic that you won after working so hard for it. I'm even more impressed how quickly you managed to spend the money LOL!

Unknown said...

That is wonderful! I am so proud of you!

Jeni Boisvert said...

wOOhOO Tiersa! You are my inspiration girlie! Hope I can follow in your self control footsteps! How sweet of you to give up 200 dollars! You're so awesome! xoxoxoxo