Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Oh, I just enjoy Easter so! I love the getting dressed up and going out to eat. I had a great time getting my kids ready for today. My son really enjoyed wearing his suit, and my daughter looked precious in her first easter dress. She even wore a gold bracelet that is only for special occassions.


We went to church, then out to brunch. It was very nice. The kids got their Easter treats. I think my mother in law is coming with some more. At any rate, I took a lot of pics. My favorite ones all came out blurry (isn't that always the way!), but I will be scrapping them anyway.














3 comments:

Unknown said...

You have two of the cutest kids ever! And that's a great new pic of yourself. You should scrap it. Can't wait to see your Easter LOs.

Jeni Boisvert said...

Awww I just love seeing photos of your cute family! I just wanna pinch your sweet sons cute lil cheeks!!! You have sooo been RAWkin the BG Gallery! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you this month!!!

Lori said...

Such adorable kids!Who cares if the pics are blurry, its the memories behind them that matter!