Sunday, March 9, 2008

Inspiration

I was inspired by Ali Edward's weekend project and created one for my friend Simone. Take a look:





Here are the instructions: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/02/weekend-creat-4.html

It was a fun little project and I will be making more in different colors.

In other scrappy news, they have some really cool challenges over at Bad Girls this month. I can't wait to start my projects. I have a few ideas in mind. I feel such a surge of creative energy and I have to let it out! Stay tuned because I plan on posting a bunch of new layouts and projects this week. I am going to stay busy this week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a beautiful album! I love how you added that splash of red.

Christine said...

what a beautiful project! love it!

Christine

Unknown said...

See-your weight loss? well remeber that whatever happens- you ARE a winner- I know the prize is great, but nothing compared with what you will win in terms of your health.

Jeni Boisvert said...

Awesome project Tiersa, and I'm sending you "Apron Vipes" Girlie! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the BG Challenge this month!

Unknown said...

Ok girlfriend, you have been TAGGED , check out my blogs for details !