Sunday, September 28, 2008

Moving on. . .

I managed to squeak through to the 4th round of the Bad Girls Top Design Competition. I honestly can't believe it. There were so many great layouts this round. It must have been really hard for the judges. But that makes me all the more nervous. It gets harder and harder with each round and since I did not expect to make it through this round, I feel like I'm really out of my league now. It's good though. I like the challenge.

Oh and did I mention I LOVED the September Bad Girls Kit? I used it for round 2 and 3 of the competition and it was perfect! Love it! If you don't sub to this kit club, how are you even scrapbooking? I honestly don't think I would make it without my BG kits.

Anyway. 'Till next time.

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

Tiersa, this is just fabulous! Everything here works so well together- I tell ya, it reminds me of a well executed magazine ad! Great job and good luck!