Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bad Girls Top Design Contest

Despite the fact that I am far from an expert at the craft, I decided to enter the ultra competitive Bad Girls Top Design contest. There are 6 rounds, the first of which concluded last Sunday. Here is my entry for the first round. The challenge was to demonstrate layering.


I made it through to the second round and I turned in my entry today. The girl's on the site are really kind. They left me some awesome praise! This assignment was to use patterned papers.




I did the best I could and stayed true to myself so I'm satisfied with the layout. I don't know if it is good enough to advance to round three, but I'll find out tomorrow. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

renee said...

Great Layouts! I will be pulling for you!

TanishaRenee said...

Tiersa, girl you know I love these!! Love all of the layers with the circles and stars and the layered title is fabulous!! You rocked the kit in the 2nd one!!! Good luck girlie!