Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have an obessesion

I *heart* Gymboree. Their clothes just call me. I think I actually like buying gymboree clothes more than scrapbook supplies! Gasp! They just coordinate so beautifully on my little girl and I get the made to match (m2m in gybo talk) bows for her and it's so much fun! What is the point of having a pretty little girl like Shannon if you can't go overboard dressing her up? I mean, honestly? Scrapbooking has taught me to appreciate the little details like stitching and embellishments placed perfectly. Gymbo has it down to an art with crochet flowers and fun shaped buttons. *Swoon* They are having a sale this week and I can't resist picking up a few new pieces for my little angel's wardrobe. I simply can't resist.













3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my what adorable photos-and her hair decorations a re gorgeous!!

Jennifer Beason said...

OMG...I know what you mean about Gymboree, that place has the cutest things!! Your little girl looks adorable in her little outfits!!!

Jen

TanishaRenee said...

She is so gorgeous--I mean really, you are gonna have to beat the boys away!! I love her little outfits; makes me think about having a 3rd just to try for a girl so I can dress her up, too...OK, back to earth! LOL!