Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's day




What a wonderful day it was! I spent the day with my mother, children, and little sister. We went to the Adventure Aquarium in Camden, NJ. It was Channel 10 day and admission was $10 all day! We had such a great time looking at all the exhibits. Phoenix particularly liked the octopus. When we went into the jellyfish exhibit, he said, "Mommy, we are going jellyfishing!" That kid watches too much Spongebob.
After that, we went to Burger King for a quick lunch and some playtime. I haven't been in years and I must say I had a terrific time watching the kids play on the gym equipment.
Then, we went out to dinner. The rest of the family joined us and we just ate and laughed and had a wonderful day. I must say this was the best mother's day to date!

1 comment:

TanishaRenee said...

What a cute pic! The jellyfish exhibit is my favorite exhibit and the aquarium!