Friday, February 29, 2008

WoooHooo!

I LOST!!!! I lost 6 pounds! That puts me in the lead this week by .3%. I know it's not a lot, but if I keep going the way I'm going I'm going to WIN! I'm so excited. My goal is to loose 10% of my body weight so I will have to loose another 6.4 pounds before the competition is over. That's only 3.2 pounds a week so I can do that. I just have to start exercising. No joke. I really need to put my tapes in the machine and get moving. I really want that money!!!

I'll be sure and let you know next week how much I lost. Hopefully no one else tries to loose a ridiculous amount of weight in the next two weeks. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Linda F. said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats! I'll be cheering for you to win!

Unknown said...

I'll be cheering all the way to that wonderful prize! You can do it!
And do start working out. It's a pain in the you know what, but so worth it in the end.

Lori said...

Great news on your loss! Got my fingers crossed for you winning!