Saturday, November 29, 2008

Back in the swing of things

I'm such a bad blogger. I've been so busy lately preparing for the holidays, I just stopped everything else. But, I'm happy to say I have been scrapbooking again and it took a few layouts for me to get my grove back, but I think it's back now. Take a look:



Both I made with the Bad Girls November kit. It's such a great kit! Just my style.

Anyways, in other news my husband and I will be celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary tomorrow! I'm so happy because that means a night out without the kids. I've been looking forward to it all week. I can't wait to take a picture of us on our anniversary.

Till next time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layouts!!!

TanishaRenee said...

beautiful LOs--I really love the pink one, so many different textures! Hope you had a great anniversary!

kate blue said...

gorgeous-I just linked from Tanisha's blog -am glad I found you! Lovely LO's!

smarterh2o said...

well done I was looking for a diferent Tiersa McQueen. but the picture made me smile