Saturday, June 21, 2008

I LOVE trains!!!













These are some of the pictures I took on the train when we are on our way to Baltimore. There are a LOT! I haven't even gotten to the pictures that I took in the train station, or in the harbor. I love the ones above the most out of all the ones I took. I can't wait to scrap them!

Here are a few layouts to get me back into the swing of things. I have been feeling blocked lately and I don't know why. With all the inspiration around me, you'd think I'd be bursting with ideas. New photos always help me to get my mojo going.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures and layouts! I haven't been able to get into the swing of scrapping either. I want to, but just don't seem to. Have fun scrappin'! Looking forward to more pictures!

Margy said...

Those are great pictures! Love the new los! It sure looks like you're more inspired than me!

Helena said...

OOh those photos are fab, your layouts are beautiful!