Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What's up?!!

I'm still buzzing over my Apron win! My friend and fellow BG Jen gave me a shout out on her blog. Go check it out!

Been doing a bit of scrapping of pictures of me and my son, Phoenix. I love this little guy! He is so photogenic and such a cute model!






I convinced my boss to let me work 4 days a week, so now I have one extra day to spoil my babies with affection and scrapbook when they are asleep! I submitted my layouts to a couple of design teams and I should find out this month if I'm in. Wish me luck!





3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

good luck with the DT submissions!

I love the LOs! Phoenix is definitely a little cutie, love "GQ"!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Rachel said...

Oh girl I am sure you'll get picked for a DT.. you are way too talented to be passed up girl!

Hugs
Rach
XOOX

Me said...

I can see why you want to be home he is so cute! Great pages. Good luck on the Design teams!

Checking out Jen Blog!