Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My little girl is growing up!


I can't believe how fast she is growing. She's 8 months old but wearing 12 months clothes already and *this* close to walking. It makes me happy to see her changing, but it also makes me wonder where the time went? During one of my nostalgic moments, I created a couple layout of when she was first born.



This one makes me so happy! Her eyes were so blue when she was first born and her expressions so angelic.



Got this idea from a SB.com friend keeperwill. I just love how she has her fist balled up and the look on her face is just priceless!


In other news, I won the Bad Girls Apron Challenge for the month of March! I still can't believe it! I'm so excited and I can't wait until I get the apron in the mail. I just might cry! LOL! I entered a lot of layouts/projects for the contest and here is the one that I won with:

As soon as I get the apron, I'm going to strut my bad a$$ all around the house in it and I will certainly be taking pics to share!









7 comments:

Jeni Boisvert said...

I just knew you were gonna win girlie!!!!! I'm soooooo excited for ya! I let out a squeal when I saw you won with that layout. It RAWKED!!!!! Can't WAIT to see photos of you showing it off! You HAVE to top my goofy modeling session!!! ;)

Lori said...

That really is one super-cute LO that you won the apron challenge with! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Apron Challenge! Great LO's.. and your daughter is a doll baby.. how precious!

Unknown said...

COngrats again on winning the BG apron! You totally RAWKED the challenge! Your dd is a cutie for sure!

Rachel said...

OMG Tiersa, she is a beauty!!! CONGRATS on the apron challenge too... I just loved that LO... well well deserved hun!

Rach

Jeni Boisvert said...

Hey Tiersa.....waiting on that photo girlfriend!! lol I gave you an award....check out my blog 1 post back...

Unknown said...

LOVE that LO! You so deserve to win girl! YEAH for you!